|Tablet Strength:||10 mg||10 mg|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard||Visa, MasterCard|
|Shipment:||Express (7-14 days), Regular (15-25 days)||EMS (7-15 days)|
|RX:||Not Needed||Not Needed|
|Where to Buy cheap Valium?||Visit OnlinePharmacyTab||Visit CanadaTopMeds|
The main indications of the drug Valium
The drug Valium is prescribed in such cases:
Sleep disorder, in neurology and psychiatry motor arousal of various etiologies;
- Abstinence syndrome due to chronic alcoholism;
- Borderline conditions with signs of anxiety, tension, fear, anxiety;
- Neurosis and psychopathy;
- Spastic conditions, the cause of which are lesions of the brain and spinal cord;
- Itching dermatoses;
- Arthritis, myositis, bursitis with a tension of skeletal muscles;
Valium is used quite actively in anesthesia for premedication before anesthesia and / or combined anesthesia as a component, to facilitate labor activity, in the case of preterm births of the placenta.
The drug Valium has contraindications:
- Severe myasthenia gravis;
- Chronic hypercapnia of pronounced character;
- Drug or alcohol dependence in anamnesis (acute withdrawal – exception);
- Angle-closure glaucoma;
- Renal and hepatic impairment;
- Pregnancy I trimester;
- Lactation period;
- Children up to six months.
Dosing and Administration
Valium is used in many ways – in/v, in / m, orally and rectally, depending on the form of release. The dose per day varies in a wide range of 0.5-60 mg. The treatment schedule, duration and dosage is established by the doctor, especially individually.
Valium is appointed to adults – twice a day from 4 to 15 mg, the maximum dose per day is not> 60 mg and under steady conditions. Newborns and children for more than six months – a day of 0.1-0.8 mg per kg of weight for 3-4 hours.
The duration of the therapeutic course should be as low as possible. Treatment of insomnia, for example, should not be more than a week, 8-12 weeks – in case of anxiety, suggesting periods of gradual dose reduction.
In case of an overdose, the following symptoms are observed:
- Oppression of respiratory / cardiac activity;
- Development of paradoxical excitation;
Flumazenil is a specific antidote, which is the mechanism of action of a benzodiazepine antagonist.
The following treatment is shown: obligatory gastric lavage, application of enterosorbent agents, artificial ventilation of the lungs.
It is possible to reduce the excretion of Diazepam and, accordingly, its metabolite with paracetamol;
Acceleration of Diazepam induction with induction of liver enzymes by drugs, anti-epileptic drugs (phenytoin, carbamazepine) including.
- Development of NSA with risperidone is possible;
- Distortion of sedative action of diazepam with theophylline in low doses;
- It is possible to increase the cholinergic effect, increase the content of antidepressants, increase their oppressive effects on the central nervous system with tricyclic antidepressants;
- An increase in the duration and intensity of diazepam with disulfiram, omeprazole, cimetidine is possible;
A syndrome of pathological intoxication and an intensification of the oppressive effect on the central nervous system (mainly the respiratory center) with ethanol, ethanol-containing drugs is possible.
Patients who have been taking anticoagulants for a long time, β-adrenoblockers, cardiac glycosides, anti-hypertensive agents of central action, predict mechanisms and the degree of pharmacological interaction are impossible.
Dosage in case of withdrawal of the drug should be reduced in stages. With a sudden withdrawal of the drug after its long reception next states are possible: tremor, convulsions, anxiety, agitation. Valium is withdrawn in the presence of paradoxical reactions, such as acute arousal, anxiety, sleep disorder, hallucinations.
It is possible to increase the activity of CK in plasma after IM injections, which should be taken into account when performing differential diagnosis of MI. Intra-arterial administration of the drug should be avoided.
Combine the intake of Valium and the use of alcoholic beverages is contraindicated.